Click to go back for more pictures.
Classic Artisan has been on the TV show Holmes on Homes with host Mike Holmes on Home & Garden TV with JewelStone featured on his show a number of times. It's the best thing out there and here's why...
Key Features of Jewel Stone include...
- Can be applied over any solid surface, concrete, wood, ceramic tile
- Applied over new or old concrete
- More economical, less mess and cost effective than removing old surfaces
- Interior; bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, foyer's, basements, recreation rooms, fireplaces, walls and beyond
- Exterior; walkways, pool surface areas, veranda's, terraces, concrete driveways, walls and beyond
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Endures harsh freeze thaw cycles
- Strength which exceeds concrete
- Slip resistant
- Doesn't raise your existing surface more than 3/16"
- Available in many colour combinations
- Endless textures & designs
...the limit is only your imagination
Marvel at the possibilities of transforming any existing solid surface such as concrete, wood or ceramic tiles into a beautiful looking stone finish. Jewel Stone is ideal for any place that requires the look and performance of hand laid stone, slate, fieldstone, tile or what ever your imagination desires, as the textures, colours, strength, design and versatility are endless.
The material is towelled over your specially prepared existing surface, which saves a great amount of unnecessary costs and effort of removing an existing base and disturbing existing foundation.
This acrylic modified cement-based coating is made with a premium blend of selected silica aggregates and mineral additives for optimum adhesion, strength and durability.
The product we use is called JewelStone, manufactured by the Canadian company DuROCK Alfacing International Limited that is a leading manufacturer of top quality products in the field of Specialty Coatings for floors and walls for over 30 years.
We are proud to say that DuROCK has appointed Classic Artisan for the past 9 years as a highly qualified applicator of their JewelStone product which is strictly supplied to qualified companies only.